Available as Sets of 2 in size:
- 1/4 Cup - 60 ml
- Set of 2: 1/4 Cup Canister Scoops (60 ml)
- Designed as dedicated leave-in scoops for daily usage items such as coffee beans, dry pet food, rice, sugar, flour, and other recipe items. Short compact handle to fit in containers
- Premium Quality Polished Stainless Steel. Durable metal made and intended to last for generations
- Dishwasher safe and easy to clean
- Laser-etched measurements on handle and bottom for easy viewing
Set of 2: 1/4 Cup Canister Scoops (60 ml)
These polished stainless steel scoops are sold with the intention to use as a leave-in scoop. Leave them in the canister or containter dedicated to flour containers, protein powder, pancake mix, or whatever your needs may be. If you have a furry friend, you can leave one dedicated to their food too! Measurements are etched on the handle for easy reading and etched on the bottom of the scoop is a cheerful greeting from our Honey Bear
Quality measuring for quality people. =)
Designed with love in the USA
Everyday life is full of small unpleasantries that go unnoticed and they add up.
So... we make our products to improve your quality of life through “the small” things. Whether it’s giving you peace of mind with our drink stirrers, saving time & effort with our dedicated scoops, or as simple as Honey Bear’s smile to greet you with your morning brew.
Experience an unexpected sense of liberation & peace when removing a long-hidden thorn in your day and enjoy something new & pleasant in its place.
Reduce waste by investing in quality products that will last a lifetime
What’s the best way to reduce waste?
Invest in items that won’t become trash.
Cheap measuring cups can contaminate your food with rust & chipped metal and even break when scooping a heavy load of ingredients. When they break, you're left behind with the trash and an additional expense to replace that item. Not to mention ruining recipes from breaking during use or being inaccurate.
Save yourself this stress and invest in the quality you deserve.
Our measuring cups are made from real stainless steel with proper thicknesses, rounded edges, and sizes.
Reward yourself with the better kitchenware you deserve
Our products are intended to last and be passed down.
We focus every penny on the quality of our measuring tools, not the packaging.
Our priority is you & those you care for
- Polished stainless steel not only looks good. Its smooth surface makes for easy cleaning
- Sturdy and accurate with a bit a heft, these measuring cups feel good to hold & use daily with confidence
- Perfect sizes for your measuring needs, including portioning out a meal for man's best friend or your feline besty
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe: Will not discolor in the dishwasher
- Laser-etched measurements on handle and bottom ( for reading when stowed via hanging)
- Solid handles provides you the leverage for ease of use
- Easy access and storage: Our Cups are Hangable with slot hole at the end of the handle and our Scoops are Stackable
What our customers are saying
"These measuring cups have a sturdy feel - like denser products will not break them.I like that I could buy just 1/4 cups. For some reason all of the 1/4 cups have disappeared. Ok, I know the reason, dear hubs, the scientist, absconds with them for his mad scientist experiments or concoctions and I really don't want them back."
Great quality, use for dog and cat food measuring
"These measuring cups are perfect. I use them for inside my dog & cat food bins. I am glad I spent more money for higher quality- I’ve had them for about a month now and they have not rusted at all. (a huge plus since I live in a high humidity region.)"
"These are great! I bought them to replace a different 1/4 cup that got broken in the disposal. These are very sturdy, you can scoop out things without bending the handle. I like that it comes in a 2 pack b/c I use this measuring cup the most."
Good quality. Vet approved.
"Very nice scoops. Longer handle does make it easier to reach into dog food container. As a Vet I recommend scoops like this that you can level off, making food portions more consistent."